Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- An actual sighting of the Hilton Diamond “force” benefit!
- A couple and their 1 year old daughter are preparing to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail. If successful, 1 year old Ellie will be the youngest successful AT thru-“hiker”. To follow along, check out their blog and Instagram.
- Here are the 176 countries in the world ranked by the perception of their corruption (Denmark and New Zealand are #1 – the US is #18)
- My latest post over on TravelingDad.com is up – talking about roadtripping through the hills of Texas
- Shawn from Miles to Memories scores on a Mexican rental car travel hack!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The economics of credit card miles and points – who pays for the rewards?