Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I really liked this writeup from God Save the Points about his experience with some of the VIP airport transfer services. Probably a little pricey for me, but I could see some value in it, especially if you have a tight connection in an unfamiliar airport
- Do you have one of the 5 most annoying habits of infrequent flyers? Or have you ever seen it in someone you’ve been flying with?
- View from the Wing shared an interesting anecdote about United denying boarding to a Nobel Prize winning economist, and then wondered: Does United fail Economics 101? Taking a “bump” can be a way to get some serious money from an airline – I once wondered: would you take $1000 for a 9 hour delay?
- You may have seen the recent announcement of a 150,000 bonus mile promotion at Copa Airlines – Travis from One Mile at a Time actually took the time to see is the 150,000 bonus mile promotion mileage runnable? I really enjoyed the detailed analysis.
- What are the worst decisions you can make on a cruise?
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Selfie deaths, traveling “mojo”, lap toddlers, Fairmont and where did the pilots go?