Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
The American Express Starwood personal and business cards have increased signup bonuses
Each of them is at an all time high – 35,000 points for each
These are some of the most valuable miles and points around!
Two years ago, there was an advertised fare for roundtrip Europe to US first class for $90
Too bad they ended up not being honored…
She has shared many of her planning tips in a series of articles about Kyoto and the surrounding areas
Aisle or Window… the age-old dilemma… unless you can manage to get BOTH an aisle and a window
I used to be a big fan of the window, but I’m an aisle guy now
Ian shares why he’s still on #TeamWindowSeat
My son and I just got back from a trip to New Mexico and Texas
While we were there we visited World Heritage site Carlsbad Caverns
- 3 ways to get from the Osaka Airports to Kyoto
- 3 reasons to include a Blue Mountains day trip during a visit to Sydney
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Huge Amex Offer: Earn 20,000 points for flying Air France
- 4 lucrative credit cards that are often overlooked
- Cathay Pacific introduces US credit card
- The economics of credit card miles and points – who pays for the rewards?
- Help a reader get 87,000 miles back
- Celebrate with United – 5,000 points off roundtrip Mexico flights
- Chase United refer a friend starting in March
- 3 annual fee-free credit cards for New Yorkers
In the News
- Flying JAL to Japan soon? Get two-week free Wi-Fi with JAL!
- [Targeted] Fast Track to American Airlines Elite Status
- Love is in the air with jetBlue’s ROAMantic sale – flights from $39
- 3,000 free points for joining Ethiopian Airlines reward program
- Virgin America Valentine’s Day Sale – cheap fares AND it’s for charity!
- Will Frontier’s planned changes help avoid meltdowns like December’s?
- When will the first international United Polaris hard product route take off?
- 7 of my favorite jetBlue tail designs
- Presidential visits wreak operational havoc at small Florida airport
- Southwest and Frontier jets clip at Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Norwegian expansion from Cork, Ireland imminent
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Whiny complaints, stiffing the hotel maid, and a place that’s hard to get to