Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
One of the reasons that I started getting into the miles and points game was to teach my family the whys of travel
So one thing that we’ve been working on is coming up with travel “bucket lists” of places they want to see
I know it seems like we’ve been talking about hotel status matches forever but…
Speaking of status matches, there was a lot of what I’ll classify as “whining” from current Hyatt and Hilton elite members.
Basically upset with the fact that the top tier “Diamond” statuses were being diluted
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Ever been bit by no Delta one ways with Alaska miles? It stinks.
- Which cards with annual fees do you keep?
- Chase Ultimate Rewards transfers to Amtrak ending soon! (like, TOMORROW – Monday, December 7th)
- Chase Marriott Business application reconsideration – maybe I WILL have to call
- Citi Dividend Categories 2016: Complete list and how to maximize
News and Notes
- A new tallest building in the world? Plus travel like you’re transferring serial killers from a prison
- A year of living in New York with airbnb
- Avis admits they were wrong for not accepting Israeli documentation to rent a car
- Best of November: new churn, bad devaluations, #statusgate, great CC offers and more
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: A new churn, what is “rude” when traveling with children, the worst kind of traveler and worst upgrade tips