Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
There’s a new place to get your miles and points fix
The Points With a Crew Slack channel is a place where miles and points junkies can collaborate in realtime
We’re up over 50 members and it’s been a great time!
Been denied for a Chase credit card?
Here are some helpful Chase reconsideration phone numbers to call in
Some routes are now as low as 5,500 Skymiles one-way, and there are discounts on their “premium” economy tickets as well.
Other news of the week
- Speaking of Delta, I reviewed the Cincinnati / CVG and Minneapolis / MSP Delta Lounges – which one is better?
- It’s first class cabins where 15% of “air rage” incidents happen
- Is Southwest Early Bird check in worth it?
- Do you try to not give people crap? Or do you put up with other people’s crap?
- Is this REALLY a deal?
- Ever buy your kids an expensive present, only to have them spend the whole time playing with the cardboard box? I felt the same way when we took the family to Disney World, but all the kids wanted to do was go SWIMMING!
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: 700 free AA miles and the most ridiculous airport lounge out there