Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
Chase Ultimate Rewards has introduced a new transfer partner – Air France / KLM Flying Blue
These point transfers are the reason why I say that Ultimate Rewards are the best miles out there!
The best part about Flying Blue is probably the fact that you can get to HAWAII for only 15,000 miles!
It’s probably targeted, but there is apparently a new offer on the Chase Sapphire Preferred
For $25,000 in spend, you can get 75,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards as a signup bonus!
And don’t forget – when you want to get rid of your Sapphire Preferred, here’s how you can destroy a metal credit card!
I’m always excited to try and help regular families use miles and points to travel
This time, we’re trying to help a family of 5 get from the US to Naples, Italy using miles and points!
Other news of the week
- There are some changes coming to the BBVA Compass NBA credit card – no more unlimited 5% during the NBA All-Star Weekend and NBA Finals
- Get 500 free Club Carlson points in about 15 seconds.
- It was everything you ever wanted in a 5,000 point IHG Point Break – a review of the Holiday Inn Express Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Here were 7 of my most memorable hotel customer service experiences – including a hotel front desk agent trying to sell me a “room that has something wrong with it“
- If you’re trying to do Amtrak Cincinnati parking, here’s everything you need to know about how, where, and how much
- There are 2 30% transfer bonuses from American Express ending soon – including one ending on Tuesday!
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Executive Platinum and Hilton Diamond status matches, getting Citigold bonus miles and 5 fraudulent purchases