Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Allegiant is adding five routes just in time for summer vacations. Per their press release, the new routes are:
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL) to Belleville, IL (BLV) – twice weekly year-round service
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Oklahoma City, OK (OKC) – twice weekly seasonal service
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) to Belleville, IL – twice weekly seasonal service
- Myrtle Beach, SC to Dayton, OH (DAY) – twice weekly seasonal service
- Myrtle Beach, SC to Portsmouth, NH (PSM) – twice weekly seasonal service
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Belleville, IL, think of it as St. Louis East, as BLV is roughly 30 miles east of Downtown St. Louis. These routes all begin in late May and early June, and the Myrtle Beach routes can be had for as little as $49 each way!
Per the terms of the introductory fares, you’ll need to purchase your tickets by March 3rd, and travel by September 25th at the latest. You can see the full terms here.
Remember, like Frontier and Spirit, you’ll be charged a whole host of fees on top of that $49 fare, including:
- Bringing a carry-on bag
- Bringing a checked bag
- Buying food and drinks
- Selecting a seat
- Paying by credit card
- Paying through their website or via telephone
Let us know if you’ll be taking advantage of any of these new Allegiant routes!