Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here were some interesting news and stories that I’ve seen around the travel world lately
- I’ve got a lot of interesting things on my travel bucket list, including visiting all 3,143 counties in the United States, but not quite a trip to Antarctica! Read what TravPacker.com says about his Antarctic itinerary
- I’ve long since said that Chase Ultimate Rewards are the best points out there – but here’s 21 things that you should know about Chase
- You might have missed the story about the CEO of Survey Monkey dying in a hotel fitness center – so you might not know that you need Kathy from Will Run With Miles’s tips on hotel fitness center safety!
- Here was the private jet terminal at LAS during the Mayweather – Pacquiao fight
— Nick Woodhouse (@nickwoodhouse) May 2, 2015
- One Mile at a Time reports that the DOT is no longer requiring airlines to honor “mistake fares”. Goodbye United Denmark mistake fare…
- Great story from Drew and Carrie at Travel is Free about their being in Ukraine to help with the adoption of their niece. You might also be interested in my interview with Carrie about family travel expenses.