Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
The IHG Priceless Surprises promotion has been in the news a lot lately. First we filled out 188 index cards and envelopes to win 100,000 hotel points.
So then I started wondering – When should I be worried about my 94 envelopes? Especially when some reports started coming in that some people’s plays were coming back as non-winning.
Thankfully, my emails have finally started coming in, and I’ve played about 1/3 of them so far.
The Chase Ink is one of the best business cards out there.
For a few months, the Chase Ink has been the only Chase co-branded card that has been seemingly exempt from the Chase 5/24 rule
Now the word on the street is that the Chase Ink card will soon be coming under the Chase 5/24 rule
- After our canceled flight to Dublin in September, I am STILL fighting to get my EU261 claim honored by Aer Lingus
- If you’re local to Southwest Ohio (or SE Indiana or Northern Kentucky), we’re having a Cincinnati miles and points meetup on Saturday February 6th
- Here are a few tips on maximizing the Marriott Megabonus 2016 promotion – 3 different offers
- The email where American Express tries to give me a heart attack
Other travel news
- Here’s what $6700 in hotels will get you.
- A list of top travel hackers, how to eat street food without getting sick and more
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: 9 amazing sights to see, 3 tips to organize your credit cards and trying to get 25,000 Avios