Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A Ryanair pilot refused to fly with undocumented company cash, and is now suing for lost wages after the company terminated him. Speaking of Ryanair, do you agree that they were within their rights to not refund this passenger £2,000?
- Especially now, in light of Bluebird / Serve shutdowns (is there a pattern?), you might be interested in this long Q&A session with an actual banker about various MS-related topics. I know I found it to be an interesting read
- Loyalty Lobby introduced me to some viral pics going around of three “interesting” individuals posing with what appears to be a laptop battery posing as a gun on an airplane. (See also – the Shanghaiist)
- Last chance to win a 2 day rental in the southern California area from Skurt!
- Travel Codex reports that by logging in to your SPG dashboard, you may be able to earn bonus Starpoints. I had an offer for 500 bonus Starpoints on my next stay, though other offers have been reported.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The #Take12Trips challenge and WHY would you ever use airline miles on a HOTEL?!?!