Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- American Airlines is known for being pretty strict with their award routings, but have now announced that you can now route awards from the US to India through Asia on Cathay Pacific.
- There was an article that came out in the news recently about going around the world solely on low cost carriers (LCC). I’ve also seen similar posts on that subject from Trevor at Tagging Miles and Drew at Travel is Free
- Confessions of an airport thief – how some aircraft cleaning crew, airport mechanics and others with access have stolen millions of dollars of jewelry, iPads and other electronics
- The US Congress is already considering legislation that would require airlines to allow pregnant women to be able to preboard, but did you know that Qantas allows pregnant women who are elite flyers to take a “pause” from their elite status during their pregnancy and after their baby is born?
- How Indian born innkeepers (and specifically those from the Gujarati province) revolutionized motels in America
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Win 90,000 United miles, plus the best Disney smells and another cheap car rental deal