Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Some of the links in this post may provide PWaC with a commission. You don't have to use them but I appreciate it if/when you do
It has been a crazy Cyber Monday here at Points With a Crew. Now that the day is winding down (at least on the East Coast), I thought I’d take a look back at some of the deals that went on and which ones are still available. Many of the best Cyber Monday deals are long gone (you gotta be really on top of those!), while there are still quite a few going strong!
- Expedia – first let’s start with the Expedia deals. They’ve been running Cyber Monday deals all day. Their biggest deal was 90% off hotel bookings but that sold out in a matter of minutes. There is still a $20 off $100 coupon available – more info here.
- eBay – eBay has a huge amount of gift card deals that are still going and they are releasing more Cyber Monday eBay deals throughout the day.
- Groupon – Groupon has several Cyber Monday doorbusters – check through their Cyber Monday section to see if any catch your fancy. My favorite (Christmas present anyone?) was this magnetic travel map of the world that lets you track your travels (pictured below)
- Hawaiian Airlines – Hawaiian Airlines has several Cyber Monday fares good through Thursday including sub-$400 roundtrips to Hawaii
- Virgin America – 30% off many fares with promo code TINYFARES. They’ll also donate $10 More information here – book by 9 a.m. ET on Tuesday the 29th
- Rosetta Stone – cheapest price of the year for some language training for all your travels – only $149 for a full set!
- Amazon – Ending this off with Amazon, who has some of the best deals on Kindle technology, travel gear, laptops and more. I bought a Kindle Fire personally – you can see all the different deals in this post