Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
The main airport in Toronto is YYZ (Lester Pearson)
Personally, I’ve only been there once, on my way to visit all 5 Great Lakes in one day.
With Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s time to start thinking about love and romance during travel
Sure, Paris and Rome made the list, but did you know why May 1st is the most romantic day in Prague?
IHG Point Breaks are one of the best deals out there
Every quarter there’s a new list of ~130 hotels you can book for only 5000 points / night
The new IHG Point Breaks list (through April 30th) is out and should be bookable some time Monday
Sharon was at Disneyland earlier this week, and shared the 6 mistakes she made at Disneyland
Or if you’re heading to Florida instead, here are my Top 5 hacks to stay under budget at Disney World
I’m a sucker for tracking my travel and checking things off of lists.
For Christmas I got a magnetic world travel map with pins to track my travel
Here’s how I’m using it and how you can get one too.
Ian already shared his story about how his flight from San Francisco to Seoul was diverted due to a medical emergency.
Now it’s time for a full product review: United Polaris First from San Francisco to Seoul.
- Fly Southwest to Grand Cayman for less than 8,700 points roundtrip
- Adding insult to injury…when your seat mate hogs the window seat
- When is saving $43 not worth it?
- My family’s 5 favorite Disneyland rides
- Can you save seats with Southwest Airlines seating?
- Uranus Fudge Factory: the best fudge comes from Uranus (Missouri)
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- 1 week left to change Amex Airline of Choice for Annual Airline Credits
- Here’s my gift and credit card organizer system
- 5 reasons why the Amex Everyday card is the best credit card for teenagers
- 10,000 American Airlines miles for switching energy providers
- How to use Avios?
- Stay free at 16 hotels in Napa Valley using points!
In the News
- Official Super Bowl LI tickets package on sale and a discount from ScoreBig
- Emirates adds 12th US city, new 5th freedom route
- One of the most hilarious trip reports I’ve read in awhile
- Southwest spreading the LUV with $39 flights
- RSVP for the 5th Cincinnati miles and points meetup
- Spirit lands in Hartford, fares as low as $55
- TSA PreCheck expands to 11 more airlines
- Visiting Vancouver? You can get $100s in Amex gift cards with this promo
- Up to 9 Delta awards to Asia Pacific this summer!
- Become elite member through Hilton status match and keep it through March 2019!
- WOW Air set to launch direct Reykjavik-Tel Aviv flights
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: How to book a roundtrip award to Hawaii for only 25K miles