Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A report on how government officials fly
- Here are 4 travel apps for your next trip, though personally I prefer Osmand over maps.me
- This was a very detailed report on reddit about the economics of credit card churning – i.e. who pays for the rewards that we get? I had wondered this even more over the past few weeks with the 5 back program that was going on – wondering who was taking it on the chin there. Turns out it was CVS 🙂
- If you just can’t get enough me, me me! 😀 – I was featured in an article over on Paste Magazine about travel hacking
- Family Travel for Real Life is coming back to Orlando! I am still trying to figure out if I can make it there but if you’re interested in talking with other like minded travel folks, it’s a great conference and very reasonably priced!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: One of the most hilarious trip reports I’ve read in awhile