Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Recently there was reports of a woman claiming to be the First Documented Woman to Travel to Every Sovereign Nation. Rapid Travel Chai (himself a noted country counter) says… NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!
- Due to the US currently having a visa requirement for citizens of EU member states Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania, the European Union is threatening to impose a visa requirement for US citizens traveling to the EU. Personally I think this is unlikely to happen any time soon but we shall see!
- I’m featured in an article on the 5 travel hacks to help large families travel.
- Did you see the interview on Million Mile Secrets featuring one of our new travel writers – Ian from Points, Miles, and Life?
- Don’t make this family car rental mistake!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The economics of credit card miles and points – who pays for the rewards?