Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Another week, some more miles in the bank and hopefully you are also a little bit wiser. In case you missed anything from Points With a Crew this past week, here were the top stories:
- We continue to hear reports of families being kicked off flights for “disruptive” kids. It’s enough to make me wonder if flight crews have gotten out of control in this regard?
- To make matters worse – Delta seated a man’s 4 year old daughter 11 rows away from him and wouldn’t sit them together without nearly $100 in fees. Should there be government regulation to ensure families sit together?
- Our family of 8 is trying to book a Candlewood Suites hotel but IHG won’t sell us just 2 rooms – they require us to book 4 (FOUR!) rooms on an award stay!
- The Bank of America Alaska Airlines card with a $100 statement credit is BACK! Time to stock up miles to get that first class shower in the sky!
- Here are the results from my May 2015 credit card churn!
Other travel news
- Here’s the one thing that I sometimes forget to do that will make you lose your miles and points from shopping portals. Personally, I’ve got almost 9000 miles up in the air!
- Top travel news from around the world – Antarctica, Ukraine, treadmill death, mistake fares and a ton of private jets!