Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Both WOWAir and Norwegian are currently offering some insanely good deals (and they are disappearing fast!). Most of the deals are for winter and spring travel, but there are some options for early summer as well on Norwegian. Highlights include:
- San Francisco or Los Angeles to Bristol, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, or Stockholm from $69 one-way (return legs more expensive) via Reykjavik on WOW
- Boston to Amsterdam, Berlin, London or Paris from $129 one-way on WOW via Reykjavik
- Stockholm to Oakland on Norwegian non-stop from $119 one-way
- Stockholm to Las Vegas on Norwegian non-stop from $111 one-way
- Stockholm to Los Angeles on Norwegian non-stop from $131 one-way
- Stockholm to Fort Lauderdale on Norwegian from $133 one-way
- Copenhagen to Oakland from $99 one-way via Reykjavik on WOW
- Edinburgh to San Francisco from $184 one-way via Reykjavik on WOW
- Washington D.C., Boston, and others to Reykjavik from $99 on WOW
By piecing together flights on the two carriers over different dates, you can get sub-$200 fares to both Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Check out WOWAir’s from their U.S. locations here. Most of their fares are for select dates over January through April. Norwegian’s summer fare sales can be found here. Most of the best fares are in May or September (which really don’t qualify as summer, in my mind).
Norwegian’s better prices can often be found by booking through the Swedish version of their website. For example, the price for Stockholm-Arlanda to Fort Lauderdale is $154 when using the U.S. version of the website, but only $133 (1,199 SEK) when booking using the Swedish version. Just make sure you use a card with no foreign transaction fees when you book.
Hope you can use these sales to book a great European holiday!