Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
It seems that the new normal over at Southwest is to have a sale every week. If prices are always this low–does that really count as a sale? Whatever the answer might be, their new sale is good from now until February 16th. You can read more about the sale here.
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Purchase from February 7 through February 16, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city
- Domestic travel valid February 28 through June 14, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 18 through May 18, 2017.International travel valid April 18 through May 19, 2017
- Travel is limited to certain days, depending on the city
- Fares valid only on nonstop service
- See all rules here
Like before, the lowest fares ($39) are on Long Beach-Las Vegas and Oakland-Reno/Tahoe. If you’re traveling on one of these route pairs, it could be a great opportunity to save some cash. It looks like there are 19 routes under $55, which isn’t a terrible price, especially when you’re getting two bags for free.
Any Falcons fans need a vacation?
Sorry, couldn’t resist :). Right now, there are ten routes that are $100 or less out of Atlanta.
The other thing to do (as Dan has pointed out before) with these Southwest fare sales is to check your existing bookings. Because of Southwest’s amazing cancellation policy, there is no penalty for changing your flight if the price goes down.
(SEE ALSO: Southwest just PAID me to take the same flight!)
Were you able to book (or re-book!) any Southwest flights with this fare sale? Let us know in the comments!