Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I wanted to share a few links to a couple of different Amex Sync offers that I’ve seen floating around lately. There have been some pretty good offers, and although they seem to be somewhat targeted, enough people have reported seeing them that I thought it was worth passing along. Personally, I have not been having very much luck with any of them…. 🙁
If you’re not familiar with American Express Sync Offers – see Making money with Amex Sync Offers
Here are a few of the more interesting Amex Sync Offers that I’ve seen lately.
- $50 off $100 purchase at airbnb (in other airbnb news – it looks like Proposition F the “airbnb law” that I wrote about earlier in the week was defeated)
- $25 off of a $45 membership at Sams Club
- $20 off cable and cell phone bills
- $25 off of $200 at NewEgg.com
- I’ve written before that Amex is NOT offering any blanket statement credits this year for Small Business Saturday, but there DO appear to be targeted Sync Offers for $10 off a $10 purchase (personal cards) and $20 off $100 (business cards)
- $15 off of $50 purchase at Amazon (not technically a Sync Offer, but similar)
- Best Buy $20 off of a purchase of $199 or more (see this Big Habitat post for a possible reselling opportunity)
If you weren’t targeted for any of the Amex Small Business Saturday offers, you can try the instructions in this Dans Deals post to see if you can get the offers to show up.
How are your accounts? Get any of the good targeted offers?