Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Since then, it’s been quite a ride! 2897 posts, 12,074 blog comments, 34,500 followers on Twitter, 3723 members on the free Points With a Crew miles and points Facebook group, and millions of pageviews. Truly it’s been a great 4 years, and I’m looking forward to another great year in 2018!
In case you missed my recent post with the Top 10 posts of 2017, you might be interested in seeing some of them
- #1 – Is Allegiant the world’s dumbest airline? (Nov) – Topping it all was November’s post where Allegiant did something so ridiculous that I could not believe even THEY would try it
- #2 – Eclipse canceled: Go Home (Aug) – Ian and I had very different strategies for this summer’s eclipse. I stayed home (and later wished I hadn’t) while he found something interesting in southern Oregon
- #4 – 8 ways to use 1,000,000 worthless AA miles (Jun) – Part of a series on the best way to use a million miles – see also 7 ways to use a million Delta Skymiles and 6 ways to spend your 1,000,000 United miles
- #6 – Once per lifetime? Why I just applied for a 2nd Amex card (Aug) – American Express limits you to one signup bonus per card, but find out why I decided to apply for a 2nd card anyways
- #9 – Top thing to do in all 50 states (Dec) – Strange that a post written in December already made it with enough page views to already be in the Top 10, but there you go (picture below)
- 8 travel safety tips that will make you think twice before traveling (and its companion post 6 more tips for traveling safely – THIS is why you get pickpocketed)
- I’m confused – why aren’t more people talking about this deal? (This deal is still going on through the end of January 2018!)
Thanks to all of you for reading along!