Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I never gave much thought to whether it would be a problem if I took pictures on the plane – but apparently there are some flight crews that REALLY (really!) don’t like it!
- As part or the recent Citigold checking account deal, I combined the credit limit on several of my Alaska Airlines card, so I could fund the account with a $39,000 purchase. Doctor of Credit has a great post on the best ways to maximize your credit line with each issuer (and which ones give a hard pull!). Of course, in my case, I had a bit of ongoing drama trying to fund my Citigold checking account.
- Lot of drama this week about what “structuring” is, and some things you definitely do NOT want to do when manufacturing spend. Here’s how you can get yourself sent to jail if you’re not careful!
- Susan from FPT Giftbox has a goal of using her earnings from manufactured spending and travel hacking to send families going through medical and other challenges to Disneyland. Here’s her annual report of how things went in 2015.
- Caroline (formerly the Point Princess) is doing a giveaway of Amenity kids, Amazon gift cards, award booking consultation and more!
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: A list of top travel hackers, how to eat street food without getting sick and more