Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
- Lots of talk about Singapore Airlines. First we looked at the 4 sweet spots on the Singapore Airlines award chart (North America to Hawaii is HOW cheap?!?!), then we moved the aspiration-meter all the way to the top with Singapore Suites.
- Singapore only offers Suites Class on its A380 airplanes. Since there isn’t a comprehensive list of which flights they fly the A380 on, I decided to compile a list of the 9 flights with Singapore Suites Class. Of course, that got some comments / corrections, so I published a list of the 9 err 12 flights with Singapore Suites Class.
- We have had 4 mistake fares in the past week or two. Did you get in on any of them? If you missed them, you’ll want to check the 5 steps to make sure you’re ready for the NEXT mistake fare (whenever it comes around)
- If you missed the free money at Staples that ended on 10/18, there’s more free money the week of 10/19 – 10/25.
- The 7500 AAdvantage mile deal for test driving a Cadillac is ongoing. You used to be able to sign up via chat at cadillac.com, but the reports are that you have to call in to do it now. My test drive is on Monday and I’ll report back – if you’ve already been, let us know how it went!
- Hilarious video about where all the unclaimed baggage from airlines goes
If you missed these stories and find yourself clicking on them now, why not take a second and follow me on Twitter. That way you’ll get them sooner!