Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
A new Amex Offer appeared this morning, and it has a huge bonus! Be sure to double check the complete terms of the offers before you make any purchase.
[SEE ALSO: How to Sync Multiple Amex Offers ]
Spend $1,000 with Air France, get 20,000 Membership Rewards points
This offer is clearly targeted to only cards that earns Membership Rewards points. But it seems to be widely available as I received it on all my cards.
Details: Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app by 4/14/2017.
Terms of the offer include:
- Valid only for purchases made directly with airfrance.us online or via the Air France mobile app.
- Not valid on purchases made by phone or at physical locations such as airports, local sale offices, and lounges, etc.
- Excludes hotel bookings and car rentals purchased separately from airline tickets.
- Not valid for group airline reservations, prepaid airport parking, or any purchases made through 3rd party/affiliated links on airfrance.us online.
- Purchases or transfers of Flying Blue miles do not qualify for the offer.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
Use Google flights to search for airfare
You can easily search fare on Air France using Google Flights and limit airline to Air France. I did a quick research out of my home airport San Francisco. Fares are expensive if Paris is the final destination. However, if I connect through Paris to other parts of Europe, I can easily find fares between $700-$1,000 per person! You can also use the “Explore Destinations” feature to see where the cheapest airfares on Air France would take you from your home airport.