Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
- Monday, Carrie from FreakinFlyers.com / TravelIsFree.com posted an interview with me of some of my favorite travel hacks for traveling with a large family. It was a good interview with lots of good info on it, and if you haven’t heard of their sites, make sure and check them out.
- I like checking things off of my list and tracking my travel – it’s a common theme on my travel bucket list (like visiting all 3,143 US counties!) – here is a review of MostTraveledPeople.com – my map of the 875 jurisdictions that they track is above.
- WOW Airlines returned with their $99 fare sales from the US to Iceland – if you missed out on those fares (they went fast!), you might also be interested in 5 ways to not miss the next fare sale.
- A review of the Travelodge Family Room option for hotel stays in London – if you’re traveling with a family in Europe, you know that occupancy rates are much stricter on that side of the pond.
- A comprehensive guide to European airport taxes and fees – find out how much that “free” award ticket is going to cost you!
- A firsthand account of a disturbance between a passenger and a flight attendant on a recent US Airways flight
- The AirAsia ASEAN pass (allowing unlimited travel within Southeast Asia) was supposed to be released on January 15th, but it has been delayed.
- Speaking of things we’re missing, the Hyatt Diamond Challenge 2015 was on, then off, then on again, is now off again.
What were your favorite articles from last week?