Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I signed up for the BBVA NBA Compass card a few weeks ago with an increased signup bonus (preparing to do some 5% work during the upcoming NBA All-Star game). If you also got that, Doctor of Credit that some people are not getting the promised increased signup bonus.
- Travel the Globe 4 Less has a list of the “Top Travel Hackers“. One thing that I appreciated about this list (as compared to others) is that rather than just listing off 100 different websites, there’s actually a paragraph description of everyone. While any of these kinds of lists are inherently arbitrary, I am glad I made the list 😀
- Don’t forget we’re still giving away TWO $50 American Airlines gift cards – you can enter up to 4 times.
- Since we’re planning a trip to Singapore and other points in Southeast Asia, I thought this list of tips on how to eat street food without getting sick was a great read!
- On our flight to Puerto Rico last year, Carolyn had to sit down next to a gentlemen who proceeded to talk to her nonstop for the whole flight, when all she wanted to do was just read her book. If only we had read these tips on how to deal with a talkative seatmate…
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: What $6700 in hotels will get you