Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here’s the best travel news from around the Internet.
- From Heels First Travel, here’s how Economy class could get even WORSE – hexagonal seating.
- I love the “Demotivators” series – here are some excellent TRAVEL demotivators.
- I had no idea that American Airlines used to sell a “lifetime unlimited pass” – here’s the story of a man who had his taken away after 10,000 flights and 10 million miles traveled.
- You might know that I am trying to visit all 3,143 counties in the United States (I’m nearly halfway there!) – here’s a couple who just completed the task, becoming only the 41st and 42nd people to do it.
- There’s lots of drama about children on airplanes – I’ve had a lady tell my wife and I that we were “the type of people that shouldn’t have children“, we’ve seen a man forced to sit 13 rows away from his young daughter, and parents with children kicked off airplanes. Now The Points Guy weighs in with his take on children on planes (and I agree with him, though I still think we should no longer allow free lap “toddlers”)
If you still need more travel reading from around the World Wild Web – here was the last installment: Which airline raised redemption rates by 25% with no notice?