Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- There may be a new contender for the world’s largest airline
- The Supreme Court recently heard arguments on an interesting case about whether or not merchants can give cash discounts or charge more for using credit cards.
- American Express usually has a limit of one signup bonus per card per user per lifetime. I recently got around that by signing up for a targeted mailer, and Will Run for Miles shared her story about getting a 2nd Amex bonus as well.
- This was a hilarious trip report about a Flyertalker’s 2 journeys to Minsk, Belarus
- Hilton silently eliminated the “AXON” award a few weeks ago… without telling anyone (then they said they were sorry and gave you till Feb 15th to book one)
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Header image via Flickr CC 2.0
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Is this provocative Lufthansa ad about cheating on your spouse inappropriate?