Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- The 9 best US Priority Pass lounges. I can’t speak to most of those, but I have a candidate for the worst US Priority Pass lounge!
- Per Frequent Miler, Meijer is offering $5 off of $100 Visa, Mastercard or American Express cards. With a $5.95 purchase fee, that makes the cards nearly free. I couldn’t find it in the weekly ad but it supposedly runs through October 5th.
- Should you take a Disney VIP Tour?
- I know we’ve talked a lot before about whether you should dress up in first class, but apparently most passengers agree you should dress “appropriately” for a flight (whatever that means)
- A hotel that charges 100 GBP if you leave them a bad review? Sounds sketchy to me!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: JetBlue offers $10,000 “gift” to mom of boys sent to the wrong airports