Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- An interesting ethical dilemma on whether or not Scott from Miles Points Reselling stole $55 from Staples. I haven’t had this exact same problem Scott outlined, but I have had the thought before that certain companies were making it REALLY HARD for me to give them money…
- Brian Kelly (AKA The Points Guy) had an AMA (Ask me Anything) on reddit. I followed along more or less and thought he handled some really persistent questions as well as it could be expected. Matt from Saverocity as well as PFDigest had some additional thoughts on it.
- I wrote a few weeks ago about how some of the Point Breaks hotels were booking into premium and suite awards. The folks over at Extreme Hotel Deals are attempting to catalog the hotels that offer these “premium” rooms on regular points bookings.
- Is technology our enemy in travel hacking? Miles to Memories had a good post talking about how advances in technology are helping banks to identify which customers they really want to keep (hint: it’s not me and it’s probably not you)
- Regulation in Paris has finally gone into force where there is now a flat fee for taxi rides from the airport into the city. I’ve written before about the best way from Dublin airport to the city, so if you’re heading to Paris maybe this will help you! You may also be interested in 7 money saving Paris Travel Tips
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 3 reasons not to quit your job and travel the world