Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I am pleased to announce that Points with a Crew is now part of the Prior2Boarding network (a sister site of Boarding Area)! If you’ve been here for awhile, you shouldn’t expect any new drastic changes – I will still continue to post the same stuff – focusing on travel for the regular family (especially larger families). You may want to check out P2B to see some other blogs that you may be interested in.
If you’re new around here, welcome! My name is Dan and I live with my wife and 6 (yes, six!) kids in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. What drove me to start (yet another) travel blog is that most of the blogs that I see out there cater to single folks or others with no kids.
There are lots of report of 5 star hotels and first class flights, but that isn’t how most people travel! It certainly isn’t how MY family travels. When we travel, my kids don’t care about the concierge service or the caviar on the airplane – they just want to know if the hotel has a pool and if there’s a waffle maker at breakfast 🙂
Feel free to stop in and stay awhile. Don’t forget to follow me on Share or and in the meantime, here are a few posts that you might enjoy
- My Beginner’s Guide (in progress)
- Trip report to the world-class Indianapolis Children’s Museum (for free)
- My latest credit card churn
- How much are Southwest Rapid Rewards points REALLY worth?
- Bartering for babysitting (paying miles for childcare)
- Background on the Barclay Arrival card – probably the best day to day card for spending (if you’re only going to have one)
Hope to keep seeing you around here!