Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Ready for the SINGLE best way to beat stress at Disney World? You might also like the top 5 Disney World tips for a budget traveler
- I’m featured in a post over at The Adventure Mom on how to use points to discount travel with a larger family. I was also featured in a Bloomberg Business Week article about credit card churning (oh no! the sky is falling!)
- TravelSort reports that you can no longer request seats online for JAL bookings with AA miles. We were able to pick our seats online when we flew JAL first class from Chicago to Tokyo on our round the world first class trip a few months ago
- Speaking of JAL, Alaska and Japan Airlines have started a new partnership. You’ll be able to earn miles across the two airlines later this year with award redemptions coming some time in 2017.
- Enjoyed this post over at PF Digest about cultural differences between putting up with people’s crap vs. not giving other people crap. The piece was a reaction to my post about having to BRIBE people to act human while flying. So where do you fall on the PUWPC vs. NGOPC spectrum?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 12% credit card growth from last year? I wonder how many of those were mine (or yours)?x`