Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Do you know you can save 20% at Hilton resorts just being an American Express Card member?
Details of the offer
I noticed this offer last week because it showed up in the Amex Offer section of my EveryDay Preferred Card. At first, I thought it was only targeted to that card. But as I looked further, I realized that the offer is good for ANY American Express card!
- Bookings must be made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page. You will need to verify your Amex card numbers before booking.
- Book May 1, 2017 through July 15, 2017
- Stay May 4, 2017 through September 10, 2017
- Pay for your stay with any American Express Card
- Arrive any day of the week & stay a minimum of 3 consecutive nights with a 10 night maximum.
- Discount of 20% off nightly rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate
Offer good at Hilton Resorts only
My quick search for Hawaii only returned rates for Grand Wailea and Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. The rates under this offer is even cheaper than the AAA member rate. Below is the average rates for three-nights at Grand Wailea over 4th of July weekend.
Very expensive indeed! But you can save 20% off the Best Available rate if you book through the special website. Every little bit savings helps.
Stack with current Hilton promotions and Amex Offers
- Be sure to register for Hilton’s current Go More Get More promotion for stays from May 1 through August 31, 2017. With this promotion, you can earn as much as 52 points per dollar spent on your stay.
- You can even stack with 4 other Hilton promotions as detailed in that post.
- If Hawaii is your destination, make sure you use the card that has the Amex Offer for Hilton properties in Hawaii, as you can save $200 on $1,000 or more before 6/31/17.
- if you hold any Amex Platinum card, see if you are targeted to earn 7,500 extra bonus points.
Are you able to save some money for your upcoming Hilton resort stay using your American Express card?