Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
We’ve all stolen money before, right? No? Just me then?
An interesting take on an ethical dilemma about stealing money at Staples, and other interesting stories
This week brought out the best ever offer for the SPG Amex card – 35,000 points for both the personal and business card
Since Amex now limits most people to only getting a signup bonus once per lifetime, this is a good time to get one of these cards if you haven’t already
If you have gotten these cards recently, try calling in to get matched to the bonus – 2 phone calls netted me 10,000 SPG points!
Speaking of good hotel point offers, the Citi Hilton card is back with a 75,000 point offer
Citi is (for now!) less strict about their churning rules – you can get the signup bonus for this one if you haven’t opened or closed the account in the past 18 months.
Other news of the week
- There’s a new daily instant win game called SPG Get in the Game – you can play every day through March 18th.
- Don’t forget to get your absentee ballot to vote if you’ll be traveling during Election Day!
- You can get 1000 free United miles for signing up for the United dining program (no purchase required)
- Round 2 of American Express Bluebird / Serve shutdowns happened this week – my Serve card was (finally) shut down 🙁
- Did you know that there are still apparently 29 people that don’t know who won the Super Bowl?
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: $25 for a test drive, another deal we killed, and my #2 miles and points tool coming through for me again!