Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
U.S. Bank sometimes sends out targeted bonus offer on their FlexPerks-earning cards. Just this week, my husband received an offer for 2,000 bonus points, while I received nothing. If you have a US Bank FlexPerks Visa card, it is worth checking to see if you are targeted.
To find out if you are targeted, go to flexperkspromos.usbank.com. You will need the last four digit of your card and your FlexPoints number and, which can be found on your monthly statement. Registration is required. Keep in mind that Flexperk Visa card earns 2x points for grocery store purchases, which includes all the gift cards you can find in grocery store as well.
Terms of the promotions are below:
- Registration deadline is December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- Bonus is based on eligible net Card purchases from November 1 to December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
- Rewards are not earned for Advances, Convenience Checks, Balance Transfers, Interest Charges and Fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products.
- Bonus FlexPoints will be awarded 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends on December 31, 2017.
- Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Other restrictions may apply.