Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Over on the Points with a Crew miles and points Slack channel, user @droidcore shared the details of a new SPG Member Exclusive promotion. SPG has run these types of Member Exclusive promotions before, and typically different accounts are targeted for different promotions. Last time, 2 of my accounts were targeted for nothing and one of them was targeted for a sweet promotion with 2 free nights at ANY SPG hotel after only 2 stays!
SPG Member Exclusive Promotion August 2016
This time, you can check your promotion at http://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive/
After you enter in your SPG number, you will get your promotion offer
SPG Member Exclusive results
I saw 2 different possibilities shared on the Slack channel
- 1 user got 2,000 Starpoint bonus at 2, 4 and 6 paid stays (up to 6000 Starpoints)
- 1 user got the same thing, but in 3,000 Starpoint increments (on 3, 6 and 9 stays)
Looking over on Flyertalk, I also see some members getting
- 6,000 points for 6 stays, 12,000 after 12 stays and 18,000 points after 18 stays.
- 5,000 points on 3, 6 and 9 stays (15K total possible)
- Also some accounts seem to be targeted for double elite stay credit
I tried all 3 of my accounts and got nothing :-(.
Give it a try – was your account targeted for anything?