Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A post I wrote over on Traveling Dad about the true value of miles and points – the ability to go to St. Louis or St. Lucia for (about) the same cost.
- A 17 year old boy was detained after opening an emergency exit door on the tarmac while waiting for his Copa flight to taxi to its gate at SFO.
- Apparently the Chase Sapphire Reserve card has not been super profitable for JP Morgan Chase (at least not yet). We’ll see what happens when all those $450 annual fees come due again here in the next few weeks.
- After #leggingsgate, American has officially changed their dress code policy for non-rev passengers
- Is the trick to book close-in tickets on United dead now?
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The best sites for searching oneworld alliance award availability
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them