Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
For one-day only, on Sunday December 3, Target is offering 10% off on Target gift cards up to $300 in one transaction. Complete details can be find here.
Below are some of the highlights:
- Discount is both online and in-store.
- For online purchases, you can choose either physical gift cards to be mailed or digital gift cards delivered by email.
- $300 limit per household is most likely enforced for online purchases, but in store, you might be able to do multiple transactions, and you can always hit different stores. 🙂
- Maximum discount is $30 per transaction. So if you plan to buy a lot, be sure to ring up just $300 each transaction to maximize the discount.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Gift card redeemable starting 12/04/17 at 10am CT.
- Discount does not apply to Target Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® gift cards or other retailer prepaid cards.
If you are planning to make a lot of shopping at Target this holiday season, today’s discount could save you some nice cash for that shopping list!