Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Carolyn and I watched the very first season of Survivor back when we were first married. Although we haven’t kept up as much lately, I really enjoyed this Deal Mommy interview of host Jeff Probst – including the fact that he takes his kids with him on set!
- How has your experience been with TSA precheck? Some talk on Flyertalk about how it’s dying a slow, painful death…
- Did you know that in Georgia, there’s a 34 acre park full of abandoned cars?
- I really enjoyed Free Freequent Flyer’s post talking about how much you charge your friends and family to book flights for them. I have booked flights for friends and family before and while I have occasionally bartered, I’ve never charged anyone. Interested to hear anyone else’s thoughts.
- Here’s a post I wrote over on Traveling Dad – about the 9 pictures that captured our recent Disney World trip
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Apparently there are 29 people that still don’t know who won the Super Bowl?