Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Doctor of Credit reports on a class action lawsuit if you’ve recently bought an American Express gift card (gee… who does that?!?!?). Personally, I tend to not bother with class action lawsuits but I know many who do
- I’ve enjoyed reading The Points Guy’s stories about how he has been blacklisted by the TSA after a recent trip to Turkey. This installment details some pretty hard-core harassment at the Austin airport.
- This post was actually from a few months ago that I just read, but Just Another Points Traveler chose her next travel destination by way of the “Big Mac” index.
- This was an EPIC story (pudding guy worthy) – a Flyertalk user went to the island of Madeira (it’s on my travel bucket list!), spent 2 days there, rented 37 cars (!) and racked up 185,000 frequent flyer miles
- Speaking of bucket lists, Shawn from Miles to Memories writes how he doesn’t like travel bucket lists. I agree with his sentiment that you shouldn’t wait till you’re old to travel, but I do have a travel bucket list (and I’m checking them off!)
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: A travel Guinness record, miles mistakes, the $100 / day destination, South Africa and more!