Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
If you didn’t read Points to a Crew this week, here’s what you might have missed:
- Trip report: Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn – Trip report from our hotel stay at the Homewood Suites Dayton, including the trick of getting a 2BR suite free upgrade
- Tracking signup bonuses – How you can track your signup bonuses. Try not to repeat my mistakes, where I missed out on 50,000 AmEx Membership Rewards points
- Trip report: US Air Force Museum – – A (free) visit to the US Air Force Museum
- 2014 Indianapolis trip expense report – Total expenses from our 3 day family vacation – it ended up being just under $100 total for the trip.
- Business credit cards even if you don’t (really) have a business – Business credit cards are some of the more lucrative cards out there. Find out how you can apply for one, even if you don’t have what you consider a “real” business.