Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Did you know that Germany has a program similar to Global Entry called EasyPass? And US Citizens are eligible to join?
- Myself and a few other points and miles bloggers (and parents!) share advice about how we teach our kids about using credit cards.
- A very interesting article in Fortune magazine about the preponderance of “air rage” from people sitting in first class. The study it referenced gave an interesting reason about why the increasing number and quality of first class cabins might be to blame. And of course, it gives me the opportunity to share my favorite DYKWIA video
- I wrote a few weeks ago that Walmart and Visa were working on solutions to speed up transaction times for chip cards. Now it appears that Walmart is SUING Visa because Visa is allowing users to sign instead of using their PIN on chip card transactions.
- How to deal with a sick kid at Disney World
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Do you put up with people’s crap? Or try not to give other people crap?