Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- United is having a sweepstakes to win 90,000 miles in honor of their 90th birthday. Enter for free here.
- Yesterday I wrote about cheap one way car rental deals from Avis and Hertz. A commenter mentioned that Alamo has a similar deal for a one way car rental out of Florida. I’ve added it to my list of cheap one way car rental coupons.
- Delta will no longer charge a phone booking fee if you have to call in to book a flight.
- (For now at least), Marriott is buying Starwood as I’m sure you know if you’ve been reading Points With a Crew or any other miles and points blog. Here’s what Hyatt’s CEO has to say about that.
- I’m featured in a Traveling Dad article about the best smells at Walt Disney World.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Your GPS is wrong… this is NOT Mt. Rushmore