Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Are you a “good customer” of a bank? Or are you the kind of person they are trying to get rid of?
- Flying first class is fun for sure, but us regular families do a lot of traveling at the back of the plane. Miles for Family shares 10 ways to maximize miles and points with economy awards.
- Google Maps can often miss the mark – meet the mountain retreat center that has been trying for years to convince everyone they are NOT Mt. Rushmore
- You can win a free flight on the inaugural JetSuiteX flight! Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- I’ve had great success using Twitter for hotel and airline customer service, but you can now use Facebook Messenger to get customer service from Dutch airline KLM
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Video of an epic 45° North latitude road trip – Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia and Mongolia