SPG Moments provide Starwood members many unique experiences, from culinary, to cultural and music, and sports of all kind. Some SPG Moments are inexpensive, but the most unique and once-in-a-life-time events are usually pricy, including:
- 1,000,000 points for throwing the first pitch at 2016 World Series Game 7;
- 253,000 points to attend the grand opening of Westin Nanea Ocean Resort in Maui;
- 566,500 points for Formula 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2017 VIP Ultimate Weekend Experience,
And now, there is a new SPG Momens for culinary fans out there. You can attend a private dinner at the three-starred Michelin restaurant French Laundry along side with chef Thomas Keller! You can find all the details here. But you must act fast as you have only less than 2 days to bid for this SPG Moments.
The event will be held on April 21 at The French Laundry located in beautiful downtown Yountville in Napa Valley. Reception will start at 5:30pm in the courtyard with Chef Thomas Keller & fellow Rewards Members and the package includes:
- Intimate champagne and canapés reception hosted by Chef Thomas Keller
- Nine-course chef’s tasting menu with hand-selected wine pairings
- Behind-the-scenes kitchen tour led by Chef Thomas Keller
- One autographed copy of Chef Thomas Keller’s cookbook, The French Laundry
- Experience is for two people
- Must be 21+ to attend
There are four packages available for bidding and current bids range from 125,500 to 130,500 SPG points. Each package is for two people. Bidding ends on Monday April 2 at 10am EST.
After our $1,000 dinner for two at the French Laundry last summer, my husband and I crossed our bucket list for this famous restaurant. Will we do it again? No! But hey, if you have loads of SPG points, this SPG Moment might be worth considering if the restaurant is on your bucket list.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them