Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s the top travel news from around the Internet
- The Point Princess shares her secrets on how to keep track of seemingly random amounts of foreign currencies that you get when you travel. If you want to learn more about Caroline, here’s an interview I did with her a few months ago.
- I’m (finally!) heading to Europe this fall – and part of that involves risking the dangers of connecting flights on different airlines. View from the Wing shares when you’re protected if flights go wrong.
- I really enjoyed the series over at The Points Guy with his intern spending a week trying all of the Admirals Clubs in the US – here’s what he learned from his week in the Admirals Club.
- A few months ago I wrote about how you can get a free European vacation with Volvo’s overseas delivery. Saverocity shares how you can do something similar with BMW’s overseas delivery.
- I loved Le Chic Geek’s story about how you can use public transportation to get from Boston Logan airport into downtown for free. We’re heading to Boston Logan in the fall, but don’t have to get into downtown, but I’ll have to remember that for next time!
If you want to catch up on even more travel news, here’s the last installment: Lovin these travel “demotivators”: Travel demotivators, the completion of visiting every US county, more talk about kids on plane (in first class, no less!) and the best of travel news!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them