As you may or may not know, Points With a Crew is part of a wider network of travel related blogs that are featured on both Prior2Boarding.com and BoardingArea.com. Here’s a few of the posts I found most interesting from some of our bloggers this past week:
- Flymiler talks about getting approved for 2 Delta cards, netting him 100,000 miles and $150 for free!
- The Point Princess explores the rules of the 72 Hour Visa Free Transit in Beijing – did you know that if you are transiting through China, you can stay for up to 72 hours without a visa?
- On the aspirational side of things, The Points of Life talks about the $500 seaplane ride from Male to the Conrad Rangali in the Maldives.
- Another great article (with football season upcoming) is how to get your NFL fix if you’re living overseas.
- Travel With Grant suggested downgrading or converting your credit cards as they come up on their annual fees, instead of outright canceling them.
- And if you were not able to make it to the Family Travel For Real Life (#FT4RL) conference this past Saturday, you can read my live-blog recaps – part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them