Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
As you may or may not know, Points With a Crew is part of a wider network of travel related blogs that are featured on both Prior2Boarding.com and BoardingArea.com. Here’s a few of the posts I found most interesting from some of our bloggers this past week:
- Flymiler talks about getting approved for 2 Delta cards, netting him 100,000 miles and $150 for free!
- The Point Princess explores the rules of the 72 Hour Visa Free Transit in Beijing – did you know that if you are transiting through China, you can stay for up to 72 hours without a visa?
- On the aspirational side of things, The Points of Life talks about the $500 seaplane ride from Male to the Conrad Rangali in the Maldives.
- Another great article (with football season upcoming) is how to get your NFL fix if you’re living overseas.
- Travel With Grant suggested downgrading or converting your credit cards as they come up on their annual fees, instead of outright canceling them.
- And if you were not able to make it to the Family Travel For Real Life (#FT4RL) conference this past Saturday, you can read my live-blog recaps – part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them