Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
KEY LINK: Chase Ink Cash card – welcome offer of 50,000 Ultimate Rewards after spending $3000 in the first 3 months
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card is a great card to add to your collection. With incredibly high rewards to be earned, any small business owner would benefit from the perks. Here are 3 reasons why you should have this card in your pocket!
If you love this card as much as we do, please consider using our link to support the site!
Chase Ink Business Cash Card Review
Reason #1 – Sign Up Bonus Flexibility
The sign up bonus for the Chase Ink Business Cash Card is advertised as $500 cash back after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. This is a great savings for any business owner! But the real value is that really they just give you 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points. If you have a premium Chase card such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred or Chase Sapphire Reserve, you can combine your points and then 50,000 Ultimate Rewards are worth roughly $1,000 when redeemed for travel!
Reason #2 – Incredible Savings
After earning your bonus, now comes the REAL savings! The Chase Ink Business Cash Card has the following earning categories…
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at office supply stores and communication services such as internet, cable, and phone. If you maximize this, it send up being a $1,250 savings per year!
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations and restaurants. If you maximize this, it send up being a $500 savings per year!
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other charges.
As you can tell, there is immense savings to be had with the Chase Ink Business Cash Card.
Reason #3 – No Annual Fee
So many high earning/reward credit cards now have annual fees attached. However, you can make up for that cost if you maximize your card properly.
Other Chase Ink cards
The Chase Ink Cash card is one in a family of Chase Ink cards – here are 2 of the other cards in that family if you’re interested
- Chase Ink Preferred: 80,000 points after spending $5000 in the first 3 months – read our full review here.
- Chase Ink Unlimited: 50,000 points after spending $3000 in the first 3 months and 1.5x Ultimate Rewards on all purchases – read our full review here.
There’s also the old Chase Ink Plus card which also offers 5x on office supply stores (with a $50,000 annual limit) but it is no longer available for signups. All of these Chase cards are subject to Chase 5/24. So if you’re over 5/24, you
(SEE ALSO: The 2 types of cards not subject to Chase 5/24)
The best part of this card is that no matter what you earn, there is no annual fee to pay! So all of your earnings come without any penalty. If you’re interested in signing up, we may receive a commission if you sign up through our link below – we appreciate the support!
Chase Ink Cash card – welcome offer of 50,000 Ultimate Rewards after spending $3000 in the first 3 months