Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- An interesting article / interview about sailing the world as a chaplain on a cruise ship
- Is it possible to book United Airlines flights using Avios?
- But maybe you should watch out after reading this United horror story
- Tanner Broadwell and Nikki Walsh from Colorado sold everything they had to buy a sailboat, intending to sail around the world. On Day 2 of their adventure, their sailboat sank off the Florida coast.
- Time to settle the debate on tipping in the American Flagship Dining lounges
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: Are “Emotional Support Animals” Circling The Drain?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them