Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- An interesting article / interview about sailing the world as a chaplain on a cruise ship
- Is it possible to book United Airlines flights using Avios?
- But maybe you should watch out after reading this United horror story
- Tanner Broadwell and Nikki Walsh from Colorado sold everything they had to buy a sailboat, intending to sail around the world. On Day 2 of their adventure, their sailboat sank off the Florida coast.
- Time to settle the debate on tipping in the American Flagship Dining lounges
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: Are “Emotional Support Animals” Circling The Drain?