Today’s daily getaways is two discounted packages at Fairmont hotel in Austin and San Diego. Both offers are new this year. While advertised as 24% or even 37% off, it still requires you to be willing to drop $608 for two nights in Austin, and even $2,000 on four-night stay in San Diego! Obviously not a deal for everyone. Packages will go on sale at 1pm ET.
- 2 nights at the brand new Fairmont Austin for $680, only 20 packages available.
- 4 nights at Fairmont Grand Del Mar San Diego, only 10 packages available.
The offer is distributed as Ovation Rewards certificates, each redeemable for a night at one of the two properties. This makes me think you could break up the trip and stay a few nights at both. Breakfasts for two people are included as part of the certificate. And the certificates never expire!
Terms and conditions
- Each certificate is valid for one (1) night in a standard room (at The Fairmont Orchid) or one (1) night in a standard suite type room (at The Fairmont Kea Lani). Single/double occupancy.
- Certificate includes breakfast for two (2) the following morning in the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant. Breakfast excludes buffets, alcoholic beverages and in-room dining.
- Certificate covers room and tax, as well as tax and gratuities of included breakfasts. Additional expenses and incidentals are the responsibility of the guest.
- Limited blackout dates may apply.
- There is no expiration date for Ovation Rewards certificates.
- Ovation Rewards certificates will be shipped to the address provided at time of purchase within ten (10) business days of purchase via FedEx. Signature will be required upon receipt of package.
- To book your stay, please call the Ovation Rewards reservation line at +1-888-742-7488. You must provide each certificate number to the agent when booking your stay.
- Original certificates must be surrendered to the resort at time of check-in.