Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Flying Blue, the loyalty program of Air France and KLM, offers a number of promotional awards on the first day of each month. The typical discount is around 20-25%, but they can be as deep as 50%. Promo Awards are mostly for economy flights, but a few awards in business class are usually available.
Flying Blue November 2017 Promo Awards
Flying Blue November 2017 Promo Awards are bookable online, valid for bookings made between November 1 and November 30, 2017, and travel between February 1, 2018 and February, 2018. (except for New York to Paris Orly through December 31, 2017). This month’s promo awards will get you 25% off coach awards to or from North America:
- Boston to Europe
- Houston to Europe
- San Francisco to Europe
- Vancouver to Europe
This month’s awards are all on Air France economy class, and roundtrip award cost just 37,500 miles per person, instead of the normal 50,000 miles.
Rarely the promo awards are from west coast U.S. cities, so it is exciting to see my home airport San Francisco on the list this month. I looked up San Francisco to Paris for a family of four. Dates are widely available! Here’s the outbound flight:
and availability for the return flight is also quite good:
With the 25% discount, you can fly your family of four to Europe for just 150,000 miles. The great thing about Flying Blue Promo Awards is that you can use them to travel anywhere within Europe, including Israel! The downside is that you cannot add a domestic segment on Alaska or Delta airlines to reposition.
Here are the terms and conditions of promo awards:
- Reservations must be made exclusively on www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com (except for bookings for children, infants and minors, who are not authorized to book an award on the website).
- In the event that a technical problem occurs when reserving the promotional fare or if the reservation cannot be finalized, the Flying Blue member must log on to the site and repeat the procedure.
- This award ticket may be used on connecting flights within Europe, and on connecting flights from Europe to long-haul flights, and vice-versa.
- These promotional Promo Award@ may not be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Promo Award@ are available for one-way tickets and roundtrips.
- Flex Award are not included in the Promo Award@ offer.
Getting Flying Blue miles is easy, as it is transfer partners with all four flexible points program: Amex Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou, and Starwood Preferred Guest. Remember, You can hold your award ticket prior to transferring points by calling the Flying Blue call center.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them